With our Quick Login feature, you can now log into online banking without a password, using Touch ID or Face ID in our mobile app. Here’s how it works:
- On our online banking login page, type in your username and click the “Quick Login” button.
- You’ll receive a notification on your phone. Tap the notification to open our app.
- On the Quick Login screen in the app, confirm your identity using Touch ID or Face ID (depending on your device’s capabilities).
- You’ll then be logged into online banking.
- Verify you have version 4.39.186 or higher for iOS or version 4.39.142 for Android of the Crane Mobile app installed. Visit the App Store (for iOS) or Google Play (for Android) to download or update to the latest version.
- Open the app and sign in with your username and password.
- Tap the Menu button (3 horizontal lines) in the top-left corner, then Settings.
- Enable the “Touch ID Authentication” or “Face ID Authentication” option. The option available will depend on your device’s capabilities.
- Your device must support either Touch ID or Face ID.
- Notifications for the Crane Mobile app must be enabled.