Beginning Monday, February 1st branch lobbies will be open for your banking needs.
Members are strongly encouraged to continue using electronic services as an alternative to visiting a branch. Please do not visit a branch if you are sick or have been exposed to those who are sick.
To protect members and staff, we are following all of the cleaning, social distancing and quarantine procedures as recommended by the CDC and local health departments.
To ensure the safety of members and staff, below is a list of items to expect once lobbies reopen:
- We will limit the amount of members inside at any given time.
- Routine cleaning and disinfecting will be conducted throughout the day.
- Increased access to hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes.
- Social distancing in the teller lines, lobby areas and offices will be required.
- Teller stations, member service desks and offices will be equipped with germ shields/plexiglass barriers.
- Shareable items such as pens will be removed. If a pen is needed, members will be directed to keep the pen after use.
- We are asking staff to wear face masks and we encourage members to, as well. However, we may ask you to temporarily remove your face mask for security and identification purposes.
Please keep in mind the health and safety of our members and staff is our top priority.
We appreciate your patience and understanding during these challenging times. We will continue doing our best to provide the service you have come to expect from Crane Credit Union.