Here’s some helpful information on preparing to apply for a home loan.
Initially you will need to set up a User ID and password. This will allow you to save your application and log in to view your loan progress.
You will need the following information for the borrower and co-borrower.
- Personal information as well as previous address if you’ve been in your current residence for less than 2 years.
- Employment information including previous employer if you’ve been in your current position for less than 2 years.
- Monthly gross income (before taxes and other deductions).
- Asset information, current monthly expenses including housing, credit card and loan payments, child support, and other obligations.
- Estimated property value, purchase price, and down payment (if applicable).
After submitting the application you will be contacted by a loan processor to let you know that the application has been received and to gather any additional information needed to complete the application process.
If you need any assistance while completing the application, please call us at (800) 692-3274 ext. 6980, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.