Ever wish you could find extra money to put toward your child’s college expenses or your own retirement? Maybe you would like to take a bucket list vacation or buy a larger home. Whatever your financial goals may be, finding the money to help pursue them can be challenging, but not impossible. Here are some ways to find more money.
- Eliminate one designer cup of coffee per week. At $3 per cup, you’ll save over $150 for the year.
- Skip one monthly $70 restaurant outing and save more than $800 annually.
- Clean out your basement or garage and sell unwanted items online, through an app or in a yard sale.
- Keep your car or SUV an extra year or two. When your car loan payments end, why not save thousands and spend a year or two driving your vehicle without having a car payment.
- Go through your television and smartphone bills and eliminate paid services and features you don’t use. For that matter, you might stream rather than watch TV through more traditional outlets. Save a bunch.
- Find ways to exercise at home and cancel your gym membership. Save hundreds.
Find money in these and countless other ways and establish an emergency fund to ensure surprise expenses don’t get in the way of your plans.
Our Crane Investment Services team can help. Click here to request a meeting today!
Crane Investment Services advisors are registered representatives of CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. Representatives are registered, securities sold, advisory services offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. (CBSI), Member FINRA/SIPC, a registered broker/dealer and investment advisor, which is not an affiliate of the credit union. CBSI is under contract with the financial institution to make securities available to members. Not NCUA/NCUSIF/FDIC insured, May Lose Value, No Financial Institution Guarantee. Not a deposit of any financial institution. CUNA Broker Services, Inc., is a registered broker/dealer in all fifty States of the United States of America.