Crane Financial Services What is Crane Financial Services? Crane Financial Services
is a division of Crane Federal Credit Union and has an agreement with Invest Financial Corporation to offer our members retirement, insurance and investment services. Our goal is to help our members achieve their financial goals for themselves and their families. How does the Crane Financial Services Program work?
Howard Rightsell, a representative with Invest Financial Corporation, is available to meet with you to evaluate your situation, offer recommendations and coordinate your investment and insurance choices.
There are many financial issues we can help you tackle, including the following: :
- Roll-over your 401(k) or pension plan if you’ve changed jobs.
- Develop a savings and investment plan.
- Create a retirement income plan to approach those years with confidence.
- Manage your investments better.
- Protect your family with life insurance or long-term insurance
- Save for college education costs.
If you're looking for help to manage your entire financial situation, we can develop a comprehensive financial roadmap
addressing all the relevant financial issues you may face. Can the Crane Financial Services Program help me with retirement planning?
Yes, whether you're already retired, getting ready to do so or just beginning to save for retirement, our program has sophisticated planning software and a wide array of investment products to help you fund the retirement lifestyle you seek. We believe everybody has a unique vision of their retirement years and we can help you manage your money to support that vision.
Please contact Crane Federal Credit Union for more details on this exciting opportunity to put your money to work! Howard Rightsell
Senior Financial Advisor
(812) 323-9200 ext. 7571
Howard Rightsell is a registered representative of INVEST Financial Corporation, member FINRA/SIPC. INVEST and its affiliated insurance agencies offer securities, advisory services, and certain insurance products and are not affiliated with Crane Financial Services or Crane Federal Credit Union. Products offered are: ·Not NCUA insured · Not a deposit or other obligation of guaranteed by any credit union · Subject to risks including the possible loss of principal amount invested.
This website may contain concepts that have legal, accounting and tax implications. It is not intended to provide legal, accounting, or tax advice. You may wish to consult an attorney, tax advisor, or accountant regarding your specific situation. No representations are made as to the accuracy of the information contained herein or any information contained in any link provided herein.
Important Consumer Information:
This site is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a solicitation or offering of any security and;
1. Representatives of a broker-dealer ("BD") or investment advisor ("IA") may only conduct business in a state if the representatives and the BD or IA they represent (a) satisfy the qualification requirements of, and are approved to do business by, the state; or (b) are excluded or exempted from the state's licensure requirements.
2. Representatives of a BD or IA are deemed to conduct business in a state to the extent that they provide individualized responses to investor inquiries that involve (a) effecting, or attempting to effect, transactions in securities; or (b) rendering personalized investment advice for compensation.
DO NOT SEND TRADE INSTRUCTIONS VIA EMAIL AS THEY CAN NOT BE HONORED OR PROCESSED