|How does Crane Credit Union protect my personal information?||To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures to comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
All employees sign confidentiality agreements.
|How does Crane Credit Union collect my personal information?||We collect your personal information, for example, when you
* Open an account or deposit money
* Pay your bills or apply for a loan
* Use your credit or debit card
* We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies
|Why can't I limit all sharing?||Federal law gives you the right to limit only
* Sharing for affiliates' everyday business purposes - information about your creditworthiness
* Affiliates from using your information to market to you
* Sharing for non-affiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.