Crane Credit Union has a launched a new online banking system called Crane Connect. As part of the new system, all users must create a new username and password in order to access Crane Connect.
When you have completed the registration process, you will use your new username and password to access the mobile app, as well. No changes have been made to online billpay. Your payees and any scheduled payments have not been changed.
- At least one alphabetic letter
- Cannot contain your account number or your Social Security number
- Username must be at least four characters long, but cannot be longer than 20 characters
- Must have at least one lowercase letter, one uppercase letter, and at least one number
- Password must be at least 8 characters long, but cannot be longer than 60 characters
- Cannot contain your birth date, Social Security number, or username
If you have questions, please contact the Credit Union at (800) 692-3274.
Click the “Register” button when you click the link below to get started.
[otw_shortcode_button href=”https://cranecu.financialhost.org/Login” size=”large” bgcolor=”3a458c” icon_position=”left” shape=”radius” color_class=”otw-blue” border_color=”242b6b”]Register for Crane Connect[/otw_shortcode_button]