Beginning Monday, July 27th, all individuals over 8 years of age entering a branch location will be required to wear face masks until further notice. This is due to the mandate set forth by Indiana’s Governor. We may ask you to briefly remove your face mask for identity and security purposes.
All branch lobbies are open with the exception of the Evansville – MLK branch. The Evansville-MLK branch is drive thru only and will remain so on a permanent basis. Members may call the Credit Union to schedule an appointment for account and lending needs at the branch by calling (800) 692-3274.
Members are still strongly encouraged to continue using electronic services as an alternative to visiting a branch. Please do not visit a branch if you are sick or have been exposed to those who are sick.
To ensure the safety of members and staff, below is a list of items to expect as lobbies reopen:
- We will limit the number of members inside at any given time. When possible, please have family members wait outside unless they are needed for the transaction.
- Routine cleaning and disinfecting will be conducted throughout the day.
- Increased access to hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes.
- Social distancing in the teller lines, lobby areas and offices will be required.
- Teller stations, member service desks and offices will be equipped with germ shields/plexiglass barriers.
- Shareable items such as pens will be removed. If a pen is needed, members will be directed to keep the pen after use.
Please keep in mind the health and safety of members and staff is our top priority. Thank you.