We are happy to announce that the following branch lobbies are open:
Terre Haute North
Due to different health factors, the following branch lobbies are still closed and available by appointment only. Drive-thrus remain open. We anticipate being able to reopen lobbies at these branch locations soon and we’ll provide updates as they become available. Thanks for your understanding.
Evansville First Avenue
To schedule an appointment at one of these facilities, please complete the form below.
Members are still strongly encouraged to continue using electronic services as an alternative to visiting a branch. Please do not visit a branch if you are sick or have been exposed to those who are sick.
To ensure the safety of members and staff, below is a list of items to expect as lobbies reopen:
- We will limit the number of members inside at any given time. When possible, please have family members wait outside unless they are needed for the transaction.
- Routine cleaning and disinfecting will be conducted throughout the day.
- Increased access to hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes.
- Social distancing in the teller lines, lobby areas and offices will be required.
- Teller stations, member service desks and offices will be equipped with germ shields/plexiglass barriers.
- Shareable items such as pens will be removed. If a pen is needed, members will be directed to keep the pen after use.
- Staff may choose to wear face masks and we encourage members to as well. However, we may ask you to temporarily remove your face mask for security and identification purposes.
Please keep in mind the health and safety of members and staff is our top priority. Thank you.