Savings, Checking, Certificates, & More
Educational Savings Account
- Contribution limit $2,000 per year per child
- Contributions can be made on behalf of a child under 18 years of age*
- Withdrawals are tax free if made before beneficiary reaches 30 years of age*
- Qualified educational expenses include tuition, fees, books, supplies and equipment at a public, private or religious elementary or secondary school or college
- Interest earned equivalent to our IRA rates
*Children with special needs are not subject to these restrictions.